Mothering Sunday is on March 31st this year. So, bring your mum for a fabulous family Sunday lunch at The Black Boy! We have tempting starters, traditional roasts and scrummy desserts amongst our dishes to make sure everyone is well catered for.
Lunch is served from 12-4pm and booking is essential.
t: 01296 641258
- Vegetable Consommé Soup (vo)
- Chicken Consommé Celestine Soup
- Lemongrass & Ginger Chicken Skewer, Pineapple Salsa
- Tomato, Basil & Mozzarella Stuffed Aubergine Rolls With Roasted Pepper Relish & Pesto
- Ham, Sweetcorn & Asparagus Croque Monsieur, Salad Bouquet & Balsamic Reduction
- Smoked Haddock & Salmon Mousse, Trout Caviar, Crostini, Roquette Salad & Citrus Dressing
- Roast Top Rib Of Beef, Duck Fat Roasted Potatoes, Honey Glazed Root Vegetables, Curly Kale, Yorkshire Pudding, Horseradish Cream Sauce & Red Wine Jus
- Roast Pork Loin, Duck Fat Roasted Potatoes, Honey Glazed Root Vegetables, Curly Kale, Pork Crackling, Apple Sauce & Red Wine Jus
- Slow Cooked Shoulder Of Lamb, Potato Dauphinoise, Tenderstem Broccoli & Provençale Sauce
- Caribbean Chicken Malibu, Chicken Breast In Cream, Pineapple & White Rum Sauce With Sweet Potato Wedges & Spring Salad
- Oven Baked Cod Loin Brandade, Grilled Vegetables & Salsa Verde
- Vegetable Wellington, Sweet Potato Mash, Sautéed Wild Mushroom, Spinach & Garlic (v)
- 3 Scoops Of Luxury Somerset Ice Cream, Mixed Berry Compote (vo)
- Pineapple Almandine, Coconut Crème Anglaise (v)
- White Chocolate & Blueberry Mousse, Tuille & Blueberry Compote (v)
- Traditional Spotted Dick & Vanilla Custard
- Chocolate & Raspberry Soufflé, Chantilly Cream (v)
- Rhubarb, Orange & Lime Panna Cotta, Orange & Chestnut Shortbread
(v) vegetarian, (vo) can be prepared for a vegan diet
If anyone in your party suffers from food allergies or has any special dietary requirements, please notify a member of staff.